Saturday, June 23, 2012

The 3 Songs That Lift Up My Mood

I've been facing tough weeks..
I failed my entry exam..
Never-ending, always in circle sad stories..
Under appreciated...

But luckily..
I have these 3 current songs in mp3 to take me to my own little world for a while and forget my miseries..

1. After School-Flashback


This song makes me feels sexy..
I feel like dancing and forget about the fussy problems..
"B...b..b..boy i miss you"
I'm swinging my body yeah!!

2. Hello Venus - Venus


Even my own self surprised at this..
Usually, I don't really dig cutesy concept and songs..
But I found myself humming to this song..
This is like-able..
This song makes me feels sooo light and happy..
I even did cute poses like the duck's lips while humming this song..

3. F(x) - Electric Shock


Listening to this song, I feels like walking around with chin up high, flowing swishy hair and look nastily at people who upset me.
Maybe I should wear heels and a suit too..and put my hair up in chignon..
Hahahaha..
*flip my hair here*
*swish my hair there*

And the moment I caught myself in the mirror doing either of these 3 songs' imaginary movements, I've stopped myself..
Because I look ridiculous and horrendous..
I should just be the female version of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock The Third and get myself a toothless dragon..
Who??
Aiyah, just go and read or watch How To Train Your Dragon




13 comments:

  1. Hahahaah, first of all....wow. Nice page header. JungAH is so glaring!
    Your final statements there really made me laugh!!!! Wish you could have written more because I heard all the 3 songs and they rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try UKISS-believe . I think it's pretty a nice song. Don't mind about their group name, I know it's super lame

    ReplyDelete
  3. vee, I'm kinda in jungah-obsessed mode currently..hehehe..I'm actually writing about the songs that lifted up my mood..u know, making me wanna become drama queen..hihi..and believe it or not, i'm actually a u-kiss fan..so of course i will downloaded latest song asap..hehe..the song is good but doesn't have that make-me-wanna-sing-and-dance-horribly quality..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha LOL. JungAH obsession. Is it that serious? . I last checked mine was during Kahi's era but now she's gone- I'm like- who should i pick as my bias. In the end, I go for E young but it's kind of sad because she's still kind of - neglected by Pledis.
    I've been listening to Flashback almost anytime possible. I can't believe my brother just told me that the song is lame. He's kind of a ballad listener, unlike me. I dislike almost every ballad songs. When he said it's nice, I was like- i don't care. Lol... Anyway, I think many westerners like Flashback since it doesn't sound 100% kpop

    ReplyDelete
  5. what?? lame?? he's out of his mind..hahaha..sorry..homaigod u're just like me!!!! I don't really dig ballad except for certain songs which are truly nice like u-kiss 0330..yeah..and I really really like their perf today..My heart keep beating hard and keep overexcited..their outfits today are soo 'meowww'..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACtually I was like....err...okay. Perhaps he really needs to listen more. My brother mmg too sentimental in terms of choosing his ideal songs. Most of the songs he likes, i was like mehhhh. Both of us doesn't really had the same taste. My big sister had more similar taste with me,but too bad we're not staying together for now.
    I really like their first comeback stage at mnet bank. Now that totally gave me goosebumps.

    Their performance yesterday at Music core was pre-recorded, and there were no fan chants. -___-""

    ReplyDelete
  7. no wonder i felt something is missing.. but i'm still digging their nude/gold outfit.. ;p we're so alike..most of my brothers like hardcore song..i forgot the name..the screaming2 one..I get ear shock when they let me hear one of their fav song..So many screaming part, I don't actually get what they're singing..better just listen to k-pop..at least we can still follow their lyrics..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahahaha, Lol. I go for hardcore ones too but only Linkin Park and some other female--rock genre songs.
    Sometimes, I really need to scream and sing just to make myself feels better.

    I wanna see them wearing the white color after for their next performance. RIP off was good as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhh!! Linkin Park..my fav!! I used to have major crush on mike shinoda..hehehe..and no voice like chester..oh mai..it's been a while since i listened to their tracks..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, you ni kaki mike just like my sister. I don't like their members, just loving their songs. Their new album is still good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bg i time tu mike sangat kacak hokaayy..hahahaha...dgn goatie dia..peeeh..what a fun times i had back there..

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahahaha, kebetulan juga my sis had the same name with Mike's real GF. DOn't be jealous.
    Yea, he is quite kacak but I really dislike his goatie.
    Chester pula, there are times I think he looks like drug addict. But I guess, that's life - as a rockstars

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes!! you're soo right! chester does look like a drug addict..Hahaha..i'm soo over mike..not jealous..hihihihi...

    ReplyDelete