Wednesday, June 20, 2012

After School(애프터스쿨) - Flashback MV Review (with lots of sexy word in it)



Is out!! The MV is out!!
Thank God..
Now I'll pray for world peace.. 

Here's what I think about it..
This is my last minute update..
I might be a bit blur on giving the right description and words..
But I MUST, i repeat, I MUST blog about this!!
Kyaaaaaaa...

The Music
Like a friend of mine stated, it's not a love at first hearing (eh, betul ke??)..
I even need sometimes to adjust my ears to this song.
It's an acquired taste..
But it is not a bad song..It's just a normal song..
You can read her opinion piece on this song.
She nailed it better.
I don't know how to properly describe a song..
Lots of things to learn..
It's not really the greatest song of AS.

The Music Video


Now here's the upside of everything. The MV is balancing back (no no, make it overbalancing) the songs. Making it such a one superb comeback..
This MV is everything like I have imagined! It is dark and very sexy.
And oh my! That sure one hell powerful dance..and sexy.. (Did I just mention sexy again??)..
But I'm not really sure about the gun scene either..
But Jooyeon certainly looks convincingly full of vengeance with her gun on that guy's head..
Every single one of them is gorgeous and sexy (there you go, sexy again)..
Sex Goddesses..
I can't really determined who is the most pretty..
Ok I lied..Of course it's my Jungah-eonni..
I can't peeled my eyes of her..
I'm officially a part-time lesbian..
I never thought I would go crazily ga ga over girls..
Only AS have that effects on me..
*Damn you PLEDIS!!*
And, I still feels heavy in the heart realizing Kahi is no longer part of AS..
Live long AS!






22 comments:

  1. Haha,was waiting for you to post this up. Anyway, thanks for putting so many back links to my blog. I can't wait to get back from work and repeat this over and over again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..i'm repeating it over and over again..before i'm off to work..don't be jealous..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isk....i have to start working 7.30am...still dizzy because I sleep late yesterday night. Just for the sake of MV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha..me because no internet connection. if have one, surely like you also..sleeping late..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Anne, help me. I can't stop listening to flashback. It's like a cancer disease once you got use with the song

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha..aiyoh vee, i'm also addicted to this song..already downloaded to my player this afternoon and kept repeating the same song..now i'm missing the MV..can't wait to watch it again..let us just enjoy the 'disease'ok?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately I have to restrain myself for entire 8 hours before watching it again tonight. What a torture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminded me of my disease with NU'EST

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha..lemme guess?? no youtube at work??hehehe..same here..but I've figured how to overcome this, I've downloaded the MV into my phone, and I'm repetitively watching them...Ahhhh..the Nuést disease.. I figured when Tempest finally debut, I think I will have the same fever..I've been hankering over the main bully in the nu'est MV..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to youtube but no speaker.
    Unfortunately, my phone is not up to standard...can't play it.
    The chorus is so addictive and the dubstep part is the best. It doesn't sound that awkward like NU'EST FACE.
    Boy boy..i miss you. I thought you said you miss me when you posted at my chatbox. Haha...


    You know what, I am eye-ing on the bully guy as well. He looks evil!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually AS's sister group Hello Venus did quite well too. They are gorgeous exactly like AS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha...actually when I first went and clicked Hello Venus vid, my main reason was to catch a glimpse at Nu'est especially at my fake-large-thigh white tiger Baekho. But i ended up forgetting about them because I'm enjoying the song (not really like the cutesy part though). Had to replay it again to search for Baekho because he is kind of hidden. JR is so obvious in the MV..no need to look..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  14. JR and REN are the most obvious. I went there to see NU'EST as well. Hello venus debut really well, exactly like NU'EST. I'm really a full supporter of pledis, so...yeah.
    Just came back from lunch, and realized...I belum puas replaying the song.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha..me too!! like all pledis artists..hmm..maybe not really keen on dambi.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. vee, the 'disease'will take some times to subsides..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmm...yea. DAMN BI, I actually forgotten about her. Totally, not including her. haha.

    Anyway, I just realized that JungAh is a better singer compare to Raina. I've listened to the MR removed version for their comeback live stage and wow, JungAH nailed it so well!! Total respect. I think she is bearing Kahi's burden now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. raina is only good at throwing high notes..in term of voice, i prefer jungah's as she has the..how put it, serak2 basah..hahaha..don't know in english..hihi..hmm..i read ur post..she stated it several times how the burden is now on her shoulder and she's kinda sad without kahi not working with them as part of the group anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yele, her voice macam tak cukup makan je. haha. but really unique that even though it's not powerful, her control over is was PURE AWESOME lol

    Ow...those two were like the closest in establishing After School.If JungAh were to graduate next, she should really form and debut as duo with Kahi. AHahah, yeah right.

    ReplyDelete
  20. yup!! if only she can throws high note..it will be perfect! hehehe..

    noooooo...please nooo..i already lost kahi, can't bear thinking about losing jungah.. *talk about semi-lesbian relationship..hahahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just so you know, if she and kahi forms a duo group, at least they're still under pledis. Look at Bekah and soo young, they're totally gone to their own world.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm aware of that..just i love after school too.. can i just love them as one?? :( hehe..

    ReplyDelete