Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blogs and Sites That I have Always Visit~

What a boring morning..
I've decided to do a quick post.
The blogs and sites I that I clicked every single day.
Or everytime they updated their sites and blogs *cheeky monkey*
But the point is, I never miss their updates..
The sites and blogs are in order..



As you can see, I even left my footprints there..Hahaha..The owner and I shared one passion which is K-pop. Both of us have special adoration towards two PLEDIS Entertainment artists which are After School and Nu'est. So since she always updated her sites with latest comebact stage videos, opinion pieces, random After School and Nu'est videos, I almost visit there several times a day..She also provided links to downloads latest mp3, variety shows, anime etc.




I think he is an illustrator. Instead of writing an 'essay' to commemorate his events and life, he illustrated it. He envisioned himself as very cute cat. His entries are all funny and super cute!! I only knew about his site this year. Since that, I never miss his latest updates! :)



She a Malaysian beauty blogger who resides in Australia. I love the simplicity of her site and full with informations. Not only she reviews beauty products, she also give advices on how to blog, how to tackle negative comments etc. It is a really informative site for me.




My daily k-pop news. This is a user-friendly site for me and it loads faster than others k-pop news sites.



Latest updates about my favourite group. :)




A fashionista. I really likes how she 'mix n match' her wardrobe and then itemize everything. Even the accessories. Plus she is really gorgeous. 



She is very funny. I always laugh reading her posts. She posted everything in Malay. :)





Since she always travel, especially to Japan, I can get a dose of the cultures *since I can't go there...yet T__T* From food to clothing to latest trends, she will post them. In a very beautiful way. Makes me wants to travel even more!!!

How about you guys?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, malunya saya kena featured. @__@
    That cik epal looks interesting, I'm gonna follow her as well.!!
    Other than that, TBH, you're the only blogger i'm interested to catch up with. Other seems too quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha..true what..i bukak u punya blog everyday..then 2-3 times a week..cik epal punya memang best. Ada post pasal kucing baru2 ni, i gelak gila2 baca post dia..hehe..

    Maybe they're busy..unlike me..sangat free..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete