Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Big Bad Book Sale: Gembira Sampai Speechless

Sabtu baru-baru ni, my labmate mesej me, telling me about this massive book sale (RM8 per book) ongoing at South City Plaza..Mula-mula aku jual mahal..thinking it may be old books sale..you know, the type of books that people stop reading anymore..because I'm a fussy reader..I choose my books..But then, another labmate ajak teman pegi bookfair tu, okay la,janji aku tak perlu drive,succumb je la..Masuk pun muka sombong gila..huhu..Sekali tengok, ramai gila, siap usung kotak/troli shopping, beli like RM200++ worth of books..Buku-buku baru yang STILL available kat MPH,Borders etc, titles from Kate Mosse, Nora Roberts, Dan Brown only worth RM8..yessss!!!RM8!!!


Aku pun yang tadi sombong bukan main,terus pegi grab kotak jugak..And rasa macam nak menangis tengok buku-buku yang aku baru beli at RM33-RM73 jual at RM8 je..Rasa macam nak bergolek-golek menangis kat situ..Buku baru..Not 2nd hand books!!


Semua bawa kotak..Sempat snap 1 pic je sebab sebok pilih buku..hehehe..
Tak percaya 1 buku RM8??Nah amek bukti!!Hehehe..
Huhuhu..Gembira tak terkata sebab berjaya hampir melengkapkan my Matthew Reilly collections
Nak try baca..Hehe..
And owh, I didn't buy too many books because as I said before,I'm a fussy reader..And my budget didn't really allow me to splurge so much..Which I regretted..Srotttt!! This type of bookfair will allow you to buy the books which its genre you don't normally read/prefer..


Verdit: THE BEST bookfair I ever been!!The staffs are super friendly..Highly recommended...I can't hardly wait for next bookfair by them..Thank you so much The Big Bad Wolf Books..Follow them at Facebook for more info/updates..Going to salvage my book..

No comments:

Post a Comment