Saturday, October 29, 2011

Perfect Females

I’ve wrote about perfect males, now as an beauty’s appreciator, I should write about my perfect females… All these celebs I listed is based on my awed-at-first-sight experiences..
-_________-
Sigh, again..Nooo...I don't have any latent homosexual tendencies...
I dream of kissing Lee Min Ho, not Megan Fox *euwwww*
I truly admire beautiful girls slash women…This is totally based on look through MY point of view..

One Malaysian celebrity that I think is beautiful is Ummi Nazeera...


From Nur Kasih..She played the look-as-sweet-as-candy evil sister Sarah*thanks to my mom, I have to watch the show with her*
To me, she has authentic Malay look..I’m not a fan of Pan-Asians’ look…No offense to all Pan-Asians..

Then, another girl is Megan Fox…


When I first saw her in Transformer, I went like ‘meowww'..she’s super hot..I can totally understands why most of the boys slash men go gaga over her..Dark hair, bluest eyes..She’s perfect..But when I saw her picture sans make-up, I’m quite repulsed..huhu..

Park Gahee
Without heavy make-up
No need to explain further with all the brushes in sight..not much different eh?? still beautiful as ever
Like in my previous post, as I admired her beautiful body, I also admire her beautiful face…With dimples, she’s one of a kind..With or without make-up, she’s rock!!

Kim Jungah



I also went gaga over her when I first saw her in AS’s music video Ah! In Bang!, her bowl-cut hair really made her appeared older, definitely doing nothing for her, thus I didn’t notice her at all *only noticed during her famous bang bang bang’s dance moves* She has a very soft and serene facial features, motherly yet gorgeous face, making you feel calm just by looking at her face..She's my favorite AS's member!!

Park Gyuri



Have no qualms when people call her goddess.. :)
Even though I’m not her fan, but I still think she is utterly gorgeous with or without makeup…
How about you guys??


16 comments:

  1. Erk! Ain Ke nih? Hehe.. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like Juliana Evan and taylor Swift and aishah sinclair (she already married...why?...why??!!!! T___T )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoyeah! aishah sinclair is a beauty too..hahahahaha...maybe u r just too late..I like taylor swift but this is based on the first-time-see-terus-awwwww-cantik-terus-cari-nama....hihihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, perfect!

    Same here, Megan Fox is really smexyyy. Guys would go nuts for her.

    And for Gyuri- if she didn't go under the knife, I would say she's damn pretty. She totally doesn't have korean face at all.

    Kahi to me, I define her beauty through her talents. Even so, she does look almost the same when she removed her make up. It was proven through the reality show heroes.

    Haha, jung Ah and her mushroom hair. I first known AS only through Because of you. I really though Jung Ah was the kind of tomboy person but she appear so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vee: gyuri underwent surgeries??? hard to believe! i saw ah! first then I watched because of you..i couldn't believe she is the very same girl..i went nuts over her when i watched ah! hehehehehe..that's when i've decided jungah is my fav!
    keough: u don't like megan fox?? u r soo gay..hahaha..kiddin'..why??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne : Gyuri ~proven she didn't went under the knife. She's a mixed right? so yeah ,she totally deserved the title goddess.

    JungAh lost 90% of her hotness when she cut her hair, now finally she is someone again. I didn't know the old AS, but watching back at the videos, I did like notice, who's that hot girl - and I totally can't believe it was JungAh.

    Keough tak suka Megan sbb she can't sing like Taylor Swift?
    Megan= perempuan sombong~♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know whether gyuri is a mixed or not..not really her fan so I don't really look up the infos about her..hehehehe..
    Totally agreeing with you about jungah..she does can pull the short hair look but NOT the mushroom-slash-bowl cut hair...hehehe..
    Megan sombong?? I didn't know that..but looking her bare face, does making me screw up my face..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. vee: looked up for gyuri's info already..she's pure korean! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a rumor that Megan fought with Transformer director or something. That is why they removed her from the 3rd movie, such a waste. The new actress sucks badly.

    I just checked on Gyuri as well. She had a GREEK ancestor or something. No wonder the face is like woo...I'm not a fan of her either. She can sing but I adore those who can dance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah! you're right..megan fox and transformer are sooo in sync..I don't watch the 3rd installment of transformer..but been dying to watch..huhu..
    really?? she has greek ancestor?? no wonder! hehehe..but her voice is not something i look up for..voices like Raina, Taeyeon, Jea (BEG) that give me goosebumps..hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  11. megan fox memang x lawa....huhu...i guess it goes down to ur preferences and ur own basic concept of beauty huhu

    ReplyDelete
  12. well keough..u r one of the rare group of males that aren't captivated/enchanted by megan fox.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Transformer 3 ain't nice~....not really nice. I must say 2 is much better.
    Gyuri is among the one that can sing in KARA. The group can't really sing actually.
    I'm much impressed with Taeyeon's voice.

    Each guy have their own way to define beauty~~hoho

    ReplyDelete
  14. vee: really?? then shud just watch it dvd aight??hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete