Friday, October 7, 2011

VEE~

Actually..I'm out of writing idea at this moment..But one thing surely keep barging in my mind like I'm its summer house...Who is VEE?? Is VEE is a he or a she?  *just found out that VEE is a she* Now, how does she looks like?? Is she is a Chinese?? Malay?? Indian?? Pan-Asian??
Then, what did she do for a living?? Is she a student??
Why?? I'm a scientist wannabe..Of course curiosity is my middle name..Hahaha..*suitable word would kepochi Anne Jalil*
We talked *no I mean communicating online* like we've known each other for many years..We shared same interest in After School *hail AS*..
I always imagined she was like this...


Boram from T-ara *with long hair of course*
I don't know why..This image keep popping in my head..Maybe because she said *ehem..more like wrote* she's small...with Jung-Ah's abs..hahaha..
Sorry VEE..I'm so lame..Pathetic..
Using you as my today's post..
Hihihi..But honestly..
These questions keep popping in my head..
I need to let them out..
Now I can do my works *yeah..full with excuses ;p*



7 comments:

  1. owwwww....Anne. I chuckles the moment you posted this up. Lol, how on earth you know the word- kepochi. hahahaha.

    Well, since you are curious...cari me on 'muka buku'. Jom jom- ( my user name - Avvy Vee ).

    FYI, I've just finished my studies. In the midst of enjoying my final holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all hail vee-sama
    by the wasy..im her maid (serious)

    ReplyDelete
  3. suddenly i feel so maluu.. *blush* I do have the tendency to write anything on my mind especially rubbish..hahaha..howaaaaa...so after this u will start working la?? *jealous -____-*

    keough: u r her maid????? *dirty mind -______-*hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nak malu apa, I lagi malu leh...hihihi. Nothing to malu about, curiosity is part of a gift.

    Actually Anne, you're really good by comparing me with Boram. I got her height at least..haha.
    Kind off, gotta work after this. I haven't send in my application.


    P/s :Keough is just my maid wannabe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use my mail to search for my muka buku

    Chemihazard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyoh..still can't find u la..me thinks u punye privacy is too tight..hahaha..so do add me la.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete