Saturday, January 21, 2012

Books Overload~

Yes, to those who knows me very well, they will immediately know what my obsession is...
...BOOK...
I'm obsessed with reading...
Once I've started reading, don't even dream of talking to me cause I won't respond to anything..
I will just zoned out...
My best friends calling me crazy...
My parents shaking their heads *but my mom still obsessed taking care of my vast collection of books back home...She will know when my books are missing and started looking feverishly for it*
I read during my meals
*It's a bad habit I've tried to change unless I'm eating alone >__<*
I won't fold my book page...
I used bookmark instead...
Those who borrowed books from me will know the rules...
I wrapped my books...
And I never throws away any of my books since I've started collecting them at a young age of 11...
I skipped meals so that I can used my lunch money to buy books...
I asked for advanced from my dad when I found a book that I like...
Now having my own money, you can just guess the craziness I'm experiencing when I'm in a bookstore...
I'm like a little girl let loose in a candy store...
How this obsession started?
Well, since we were little, my dad WILL ALWAYS brought us to a bookstore at Gamma Penang after grocery shopping...
Then my primary school best friend is also a book addict.. :)
The rest is self-explanatory...
And now I'm running out of space to keep them ;p


I even did double storage..See??

There was a time when I'm obsessed with Gempak Starz's comics...Now I have a box full of them.. :)

Another box full with Lawak Campus series and Archie Comics

My misc reading materials and trust me..there are a lot of them in another box which I'm to lazy to open.. :)
The best part? There is a shelf full with my books back at Penang..
A tumbling hills of them here in UPM..
And I'm still looking for new reading materials...
Hope my future husband can accept my obsession.. ;p

And oh!! What I need is....

This...

My dream secret hideout.. *hanyan*




2 comments:

  1. oh my. dream hideout kau mmg canggih. tapi kene kasik tambah 1 sofa. lagi syiok. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...mmg idaman aku dri dulu lg..dpt sofa cmpur coffee maker..pergh masyuk! hehe..

    ReplyDelete