Sunday, June 24, 2012

Am I Still A Pabo (fool)??

I stumbled upon these two entries I wrote 2 years ago..
And I'm kinda amazed how I've changed over this short time..
Trust me, two years gap is basically nothing..

So how my 2012 self looks like??
Still the same??Or change already??

1. No more pimples or acnes scattered over my face. They appeared occasionally..I've been very strict with my skincare routine (ok ok, kekadang malas.. ;p)..And yes, that still cost a lot of money.. :(

2. My driving skills are waaaaay better than 2010 me..I can reverse park with one eye closed (cannot close both eyes laa...surely will langgar dinding like that..haha). I balance clutch and gas pedal during a traffic stop at hill with my both eyes closed..*gila berlagak*

3. I'm not a driving bimbo anymore. I remember to close my door before I drive. In fact, with these news on kidnapping, the first thing I do when I enter my car is to make sure I lock my doors (all 4 of them) for I ignite the engine..Then, I do this...


What??I'm a woman hokayyy~

4. Naaah..I'm so over Caramel Macchiato..Now I'm crazy about Soy Green Tea Latte..yum yum!



5. SS501 who??? hahaha..Still crazy (seriously) over After School.. And move on already. Now I'm digging Infinite and U-Kiss (like VEE said, the name is ridiculous but the songs are not)



6. Oh here still the same..Still being chase by my supervisor for my thesis and progress reports. ;p But this time, I have a hunk as my acting-supervisor..Wanna see?? Nah...Maybe next time..teehee..

7. Oh man!! I'm sooo over Boys Over Flower..it was sooo 2009..now I've feverishly re-watch Rooftop Prince..One of the best K-Drama I have watched..



8. Now my own brother doubts my make-up skills as he is getting wiser..Hahahaha..






4 comments:

  1. I'm really happy that you're getting active again Anne. For your writings, almost never failed to amuse me. It's so funny and entertaining. Seriously, I have no clue how i added your blog into my reading list last time.
    I'm glad I did.


    Everyone improves from time to time and I'm excited to see you on the road one day so that we can' lumba sama-sama' .
    Hahaahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..i love writing vee..i love when someone enjoys my writing..i really appreciated it..so i don't give a damn about followers and i wont write something just to grab attention.. if people doesn't find my writing entertaining, they can click the X button..hehehe..as for being on temporary hiatus, I've been facing a bitter phase..So I don't really focus on my blog and fb..now, I think i should because blogging does really lifted up my mood. All I have to do is imaging that I have 10k followers to read my babbling nonsense..hahaha.. and you vee already = 10k followers. Enough for me.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so flattered!!
    It's weird because there are so many people following mine, but i got like 2-3 comments per day only.
    Anyway,I think biggest reason your writing is good since you're a hardcore reader. Reading can help you in a lot of ways.
    Me represent the 10K followers= I guess I am a person who enjoys giving feedbacks. That's just me ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyoh vee..if not because of you, Im not getting any comments you know..you're better blogger than me..hehehe..yeah..i'm obsessed with books..even my parents can't say anything about it because it was their 'faults'in the very beginning.. ;p

    ReplyDelete