Wednesday, July 18, 2012

After School’s Jung Ah once dated a man 7 years her junior


It turns out After School‘s Jung Ah is into younger men.
On the July 17th broadcast of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, After School member Jung Ah revealed her ideal type. “I have a lot of younger dongsengs around me, so I would like a dependable younger man for a boyfriend,” she said.
Fellow group member Lizzy who calmly listened to Jung Ah explain her ideal type then suddenly blurted, “She is an expert when it comes to younger men!”
Despite looking a bit taken aback by Lizzy’s remark, the 29 year old Jung Ah admitted that she once even received a love confession from a young 19 year old.
She then revealed, “I once dated a guy 7 years younger than me,” shocking everyone on set. “As long as he is not a minor, I am open to dating a younger man.”
Source & Image: Newsen via Nate
Credit: allkpop
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Homaigod Jjung-eonnie!!! It is unexpected from you! I never see this 'side' of you..
Then again, it was not all-round shocking if young men confess their loves to her. She's perfect. She's beautiful, serene, soft yet so sexy and strong. Even I'm, a girl, going ga ga ,obsess and fan-girling all over her. Let alone the opposite sex. Young or older than Jjung-eonnie, I don't mind as long as she is HAPPY. :)
To commemorate this shocking fact, let us ogle the many sides of beautiful Jung Ah-eonnie
Jungah The Goddess
Beautiful Jungah


Even UEE wants to hug her ;p
Sexy Jungah

Cute & Dorky Jungah



Finally, Jungah The Omma


Yes yes yes..I know this is too much..But I can't just get enough of her. Anymore pics, I might as well open up a blog ONLY for Jungah..Hahaha..
All pics and gifs credit to : Jungah/tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I think she and Kahi both have experienced dating younger man. It's a good thing that she joined strong heart, finally managed to dig something out of her. This is shocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeleeee..The part where younger men confessing to her is not shocking, but the part where she accepted them is crazy! hahaha.. I think most of men like mature, beautiful and smart women like Kahi And Jjung. Even if they're older than those men..Even, we the women like and look up at those kind of women..hihi..

    Betul, when she joined a lot more of variety shows, we can finally get to know her. :) And other members as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After School members are more to 'woman' and cute. Now, these girls are hard to get, i mean it takes guts to even ask them out. Unlike the cute girly members- from any other girl group.
      haHA- just assuming.

      I don't have experience dating a younger guy- but they sure are much more fun to hang out with. Also, considering they mmg dengar cakap.

      I hope more members can join Strong heart in the future like SUJU. So far, only 4 of them - UEE<KAHI,JungAH and Lizzy joined this show.

      Delete
  3. Betol betol..mature women are hard to get. They will consider a lot for sayinf yes. Cutesy girls are easier I guess..Sangat bias la i ni..hahaha..

    I did have experience dating younger guys. Yes, they're more fun and more dengar cakap. The downside is, since they're less mature than us, it is hard to get them into serious conversation, serious matters etc. All they think is fun fun fun.. But not all la.

    Mature guys, vice versa..Kita pulak yang kena dengar cakap dia. I dah berapa kali kena leter dgn boyfriend over small matters. Tapi sebab sangat degil, masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri. Mature guys lagi kuat leter dari perempuan.

    Betol2..LAgi senang nak tahu tentang peribadi merek and their experiences. Waiting for Kaeun's turn..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hish, i tgk my sis date the mature guys- macam apek tua. Ni tak blh, tu tak blh.
    Bukan main bising, dan perangai uncle tu. Haha, but they do have a lot of brilliant ideas and caring in a 'mature' way lah.

    Younger guys, like you said. You have the urge to take care of them, since diorang mmg macam budak.

    Have you watch the link i tagged you on facebook. Kaeun sgt kuat ketawa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yeah, it's my first seeing JungAH taking care of the kids like a real 'mom'!!
    ( the last picture)

    Who's the first one? I can't recognize her.
    Lizzy- Raina - and Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dah tgk!!! Sangat funny ok!! I gelak dari awal sampai habis..comel betul kaeun dgn e-young..eonnie2 yg lain nak gila2 kepala..buat i makin terpikat kat kaeun yg kuat ketawa tu..

    Betul..lelaki mature mcm apek tua..*suka sungguh statement u* haha..

    Last skali tu jooyeon..i pun mula2 xrecognize..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the messages wrote by the members to JungAH- that's really sweet.
    After School is yours - unnie.

    Ohh....joo yeon. haha, i totally forgot about her.
    Kaeun mmg terhegeh2....

    ReplyDelete