Tuesday, July 24, 2012

All About After School : Jungah's Hairstyle

I was browsing afterschooldaze@wordpress 2 days ago when I realized something.
Jungah is sporting a new hairdo. She has bangs now.

During live perf at Green Grove Festival 20120722
There is one thing for sure, I HATE it. She looks like ahjumma (makcik/aunty). What was she thinking? *or what was her hairstylist thinking?* @__@

I'm sure most us Jung-Ah eonnie's fans will agree. Judge it yourself.

Here is a compilation of her past hairstyles with bangs/fringes on. :(
The biggest picture is the latest one. She looks older than she supposed to be.

Here is the compilation of her past hairstyles that I think suits her extremely well.
Long, short, brunette or blonde, she rocks them all without the ahjumma-looking fringes. She looks like a sexy angel *Is that a sin?Saying sexy and angel in one sentences? ;p* She looks mature (not in ahjumma ways), drop dead gorgeous and serene. Those hairstyles enhance all her beauty features.
I think she also looks great with a side-swept bangs. Depends on the main hairstyle.

The most disastrous hairstyle
Haish! If she is my biological sister, I might considered sueing the hairstylist and giving a lecture to her myself as well for agreeing to this style!! Thank God she is blesses with beauty, if not, even Quasimodo from The Hunchback of Notredame looks better!! :(




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hak, as her BIG fan it would be a shame if you didn't realized this at all!! haha, as expected.
    I kind of notice when someone actually commented about it. Seems like JungAH is following Kahi or something. Kahi had a bang during their encore concert in Japan, and now JungAh. Personally, I really think she should get rid of the bang. She looks much hotter with her long hair.
    And btw, I'm not sure if the bang is permanent? Did she really cut it short? Or just another hair wig. All this while i thought UEE had a long hair but she actually put on the extension.
    Jooyeon looks good these days, and I thought she's the one who can't live without a BANG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, I'm familiar with hair extension..That ahjumma-bangs of hers is real..aiyoh..kahi can carry bangs really well..so does jooyeon..yele, in fact never see jooyeon without bangs but definitely not jungah..tsk tsk tsk..even raina and lizzy looks better with fringes. Nana is ok but she looks hotter with swishy hair..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think JungAH seriously can't stick with bang, for some weird reason. She's the only one that doesn't look good with it.
      The current Nana looks a little bit like Avril Lavigne, and yeah...Nana is just hot.
      I don't think Jooyeon looks good with Bang as well.

      Delete