Friday, July 6, 2012

Daiso Japan : Pengikis Wang

No no no..
I never been to Japan..
Or here to condemn Daiso..
It is totally my own fault for succumbing into the homaigod-everything-is-RM5-so-cheap-facepalm scheme..

I love going into Daiso..
It was like going into a Disneyland for shopaholic..
Lots of stuff to discover and *ehem* buy..
The items there are sooo kitschy and cute and cheap!
*And not to mention unnecessary to me because basically I don't need them urgently*
But....I ended up buying them anyway.. @__@
I'm not the only one having the Daiso fever, my colleague too..
She will go into Daiso at every single free time she has..
>__<


I bought two cash envelopes..
Big one for separating my cash into i.e fuel, bills etc..
Let just face it, if I put everything inside my purse, I will have this very kaya feeling and ended up spending all those beautiful cashes..

The smaller ones, I saved for incoming Hari Raya..
I MUST HAVE THEM as my 'sampul raya'!
They are cute and unique!
*Well, I honestly loathes money packet with words like Jusco, Citibank etc splashes on it!*
And my so-called manly and though little brothers have to accept the cute kimono sampul raya or receive NO duit raya from me at all..
*evil laugh*


And a few unnecessary stuffs I bought *tsk tsk* except for the purple water spray..
It is for my 70% alcohol and because it is purple.. >__<
So that my workbench looks cool.. ^_^






5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, if i enter Daiso, it really took me a while to get out. THe items there were 'sparkling' interesting. Not forgetting, dirt-cheap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha..So true!! I ended buying something EVERYTIME I enter Daiso..So cool thinking I'm not the only one..U too Vee..Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me too, but everyone! I prefer going to puchong one, since it's bigger. Pyramid one, meh......and I don't hang out in KL

      Delete
  3. Puchong eh?? will try to go there one day..hahaha..must bring a lot of cash..I also rarely hang out in KL..too crowded for me. I just dont understand why certain people thinks it was cool going out to KL. The only reason/s I go to KL is because of Kinokuniya and Cotton-On at Pavilion because there only got selection of pumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inside the IOI mall. But Puchong as usual, bayar tol lah...haha.
      KL is good in terms of shopping and varieties of foods. But it's not cool to drive there yourself.

      Delete