Sunday, July 29, 2012

Harry Potter Hogwarts GIF Challenge

I jacked this from angieflauta@tumblr...
It looks interesting so I give it a try.. :)

The 7th gif in your folder is you receiving your Hogwarts acceptance letter
*hahahaha..I'm running awaaay*
The 12th is your parent’s faces when you tell them:

*Happy to finally get rid of me? T__T*
The 2nd gif in your folder is your reaction to Platform 9 3/4:
*spying the platform first..hahaha*

The 20th is you trying on the Sorting Hat:
*Meaning I wear Sorting hat EVERY day?? omg! @__@*

The 31st is your best friend at Hogwarts:
*Oh dear!*

The 4th gif in your folder is you learning to fly:
*But I ended up fooling around*

The 8th Gif is you at the Yule ball:
*I think I drink too much*

The 36th Gif in your folder is your Boggart
*my worst fear is aegyo from handsome men? Fat chance! Hahaha*
The 23rd is you visiting Hogsmeade for the first time:
*split personality*

The 30th is you returning home for Christmas:

*aiyoh, I should be jumping!*

 
The 41st is you finding out about Voldemorts return:
*OMG,I'm happy! Even did aegyo?? @__@*

The 18th Gif in your folder is your reaction to Umridge’s appointment as Hogwarts High Inquisitor
*Naaaah, I don't give a damn*

The 13th Gif in your folder is your reaction to Dumbledore’s death

*Hahaha, I'm a hypocrite!*


The 22nd is you finding out you failed one of your N.E.W.T.S:

*Again, I don't care..Haha*

The last gif in your folder is your reaction to defeating Lord Voldemort:

*Sleeping?? I should be celebrating! >__<*

For some weird reasons, my challenge hits on spot. As if I'm telling a story because they're related to each other.
Me, who did not want to go into Hogwarts but my parents were celebrating to see me go, so once there, I don't give a damn and being mischievous..Hahaha..
But I really did my challenge honestly..
*puasa puasa tak leh tipu okay!*
Credits: To the owners of gifs
If you happens to recognize your gif, please let me know, I will credit you guys properly.




No comments:

Post a Comment