Saturday, July 21, 2012

Keith, Lawak Kampus and Me

The title is laaame-o    =___=""
When I buy something from Gempak Starz, it will be the mushy-slash-cheesy love comics..Hahaha..
But I love how the artist drew the character's expressions..and it was funny. Not because of the love stories.. (ok ok..comel jugak kisah percintaan budak-budak ni tapi takde kat realiti ok!)
My kononnya-macho brothers, of course la tak layan cerita cenggini,
so they introduced me to Lawak Kampus..
Oh how I loved it so much I quickly started my collections.
This is also a good news for my brothers as they don't need to buy the comics anymore..
Just wait for me to come back from KL..
*jimat duit*
And I think the cartoonist, Keith is quite cute too *with his hat on >__<*
The short comic strips are very funny *sometimes tak masuk akal.hahaha* and good as a very light reading.
Yela sapa nak baca ayat panjang-panjang kasi pening kepala hari-hari..
Aku pun tak boleh.. ;p
Punya la minat sampai sanggup beli yang koleksi punya padahal dah ada yang siri-siri tu, hanya sebab ada tambahan komik yang tak pernah diterbitkan.. Isk isk isk..
Ada separuh di Penang. Adik-adik buat bungkus belacan. Ntah apa jadik la kat komik-komik tu. Adik-adik aku ni bukan pandai jaga buku. Hari tu balik, rasa macam nak luruh gigi-gigi tengok keadaan komik tu. T___T

Teringin sangat nak berjumpa dengan Keith and minta dia sign buku ni..Tak dapat semua, dapat yang koleksi tebal tu pun jadi la..Tapi ntah bila.. :(
Bila dia buat personal appearance saja, mesti aku busy.. pffft!!

Keith <3

Personally, I think Keith done a GREAT job as an local artist. He has won many awards. Kudos to him. He deserved them. His comic strips improved from time to time.
Now, I'm hoping Malay cartoonist like Lambok and Chang (I'm not sure Chang is Malay or not?) from APO? can do such collections too..I will definitely buy them. Their cartoons are EXTREMELY funny. I laughed my teeth and guts out everytime I read APO?..

6 comments:

  1. Lambok da ade koleksi. Cube g tgk.. Harge lam 20+ camtue..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous: yeke?? nanti pegi tengok lah! thanks for the info! Hmm.. Mahal jugak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, my brother also bought the recent volumes when he got the 200 voucher.
    Same here, I think Keith is really good in expressing his characters. Xena yang tergila2kan Vaness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xena sangat hodoh ok!!! anthony sgt suka kat dia..mmg weird. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kita pun minat Lawak Kampus gak..hehe, tp Chang pun lucu gk kn.

    ReplyDelete