Thursday, March 28, 2013

Unboxing: After School 1st Album New Schoolgirl


Since I love to babble so much, I've decided to split my intros accordingly before it looks like a 350 words essay needs to be submitted to your English teacher  -_-""

Intro 1 : It is kind of  hard to find people doing their review/unboxing the album through pictures. Most of them used videos. Yes, video is easier, but being at my place where your company blocks Youtube and you yourself sucks at making video, picture reviews are the most welcome ^^. So I've decided to join the small bandwagon of people who did their reviews using pictures. It was a lame excuse to avoid doing video review… Hahaha.. I can’t help it.. I’m awkward..but adorable (and deluded too >_<)

Intro 2: I considered this album rare because it was so hard to find it. Most the blog shops I've visited (and trusted) are no longer selling this album.

Album : After School 1st Album – New Schoolgirl
Weight: ~200g

Description
1. Around 18 pages of colored photobook front to back
2. No photocard and poster
3. Price: RM39.90 (from Speedy Video)
4.Importantly, this album is Korean Version.

The Size


Hooo yeah.. The size of the album is quite mind-boggling.. It was skimpy that I thought this album is a Malaysia version. But no, that is the real deal. 
Thickness: ~0.6cm
Length: ~20cm
Width: ~16cm

The Inside


The Photobook

Some of it..Not all

I was breathing hard and super excited when I saw this album hiding in a small little corner in Speedy Video.Being a Playgirlz, it was like finding a chest full with treasures!! And the price is cheaper.. See, happiness doubles up!! I was ‘goat smilinga.k.a senyum kambing when the album is finally mine and I earned ‘tsk tsk tsk’ and a headshake from my colleague.. Hahaha.. Duhhh~ You’ll never understand..

So now I wonder, if I really submit this to an English teacher, will I get an A?? O_o…Ok fine forget it..

                        

1 comment:

  1. Even I couldn't believe. I have another twitter friend who was searching for it in every shops in KL and she still failed miserably.
    Lucky for your Anne. The album looks so simple...reminds me of how they actually started sooooo small...

    Pledis worked hard and they're like ONE whole big family now

    ReplyDelete