Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nu'est July Comeback Teaser

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
My sodding life is getting better and better...
I haven't gotten over my After School fever..
Then, came a new over Super Junior comeback..
And now......Nu'est!!
Hahahahahahaha...
*I'm getting crazy crazy here..somebody please call an ambulance*
Nu'est released their upcoming comeback teaser today (28th June 2012)...
Each of them is holding an opera mask with dark mysterious background..
Niceeee...
And leader has one-of-a-kind pink/purple opera mask..teehee..


Their next comeback is due in mid-July..
Credit: dkpopnews







5 comments:

  1. oH WAHHHHH.....so frigging excited, THanks for sharing Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you pointed it out..aron is unrecognizable. As if nu'est just drop aron and replaced him with a new member..i don't notice it at first because i was so busy ogling JR and white tiger..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Aron, he's quite funny.
    Baekho smiled too much in the show and he's really cute.
    JR is smart , exactly like Kahi.
    REn...haha. Scardy cat lol. Minhyun was okay as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth to be told, I'm fond of everybody..even the serious minhyun..i keep laughing everytime I watched their shows..hehehehe..just when it comes to performances, my eyes are on those two..

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My name is optimus prime", I find it funny because no one actually laugh on him

    ReplyDelete