Thursday, August 2, 2012

So Full of Myself Episode 4 - My Nu'est Album is Here!!!

I was covered with goosebumps and was spazzing when Valoa Records emailed me informing that my Nu'est album has reached their place on Saturday.


I immediately danced!!! Thank God no one is around to see my 'famous' thought-I'm-a-sexy-dancer-but-actually-I'm-wriggling-like-worm dance..Haha!


I actually expected the album to reach me in mid August. 
So please imagining how excited I am to know that my love had reached earlier than I thought. Yes!!!!

I have reviewed Valoa Records services here. Please do visit.

Meanwhile, I wanted to show off my album!! 


Please be very very jealous ok! hahaha..I got charismatic leader photocard. JR is f*****g cool here! Actually, I was rooting for gorgeous Minhyun photocard but nevermind~ 
Now off to listen to my album and ogle the album's photobook! hehehe..
Oh!!!!! My free poster!!

Dreamy dreamy dreamy!!

4 comments:

  1. Still waiting for my lovely poster. And Valoa records, I'm totally gonna review them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEh?? U sudah dapat ke album u?? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posters coming late since it's post daftar. I'm frigging excited lol. Gonna save the poster for my new room. Kekeke

      Delete
  3. Whoaaaa!! Also wants a new room laaaa..hahaha..tetiba~;p

    ReplyDelete