Thursday, August 2, 2012

So Full of Myself Episode 5 - It's Ryohei Kato Again~

When I first look up for Ryohei Kato's information and obviously pictures of him 5 days ago, there were near zero info and pics on him..
Now today, I tried to look again and hooowoooowwwoo!!!
He is all over Tumblr.. There is a Wikipedia entry on him (not that much but that is not the main point)..
They even found his Twitter account and Facebook page!! *Thank God,hihihi..Now I can stalk him even more*

 
How on earth did I noticed about this sudden stardom of Ryohei Kato?? I'm no famous blogger, I believe I'm among the first to blog about him and in mere 4 days, this is the view on my post regarding Ryohei Kato.


600++ views!! *facepalm!*


I've followed him on Twitter..Hahahaha..Obviously I understand absolutely nothing. Time to learn some Japanese words! Hehehe..
Obviously, he casted the same effect on me on the other girls as well. We're enchanted!! Someone even suggested to start a fandom! i could not agree more! Hahaha...

Here are more pictures of him which I jacked from the Tumblr.

They even compare him with a celeb (Ikeoka Ryousuke)..Told ya!
Credit: aokinsight




Credit: kaying34


Congratulation to Japan gymnastic team for winning silver at London 2012 Olympic. Ryohei Kato, you're one of hell gymnast. Keep it up. No doubt you will succeed! I'm always here to support and *ehem* ogle..Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment