Monday, February 23, 2015

My Skincare Routine

This is a post that I promised to do looong time ago to a friend of mine who asked about my routine since she saw there's change to my complexion.
Dear Didi, sorry it took me a long time to post this..
But hey, at least I fulfilled my promise..hihi..
Since I need to itemize everything, a word of caution though, it will quite lengthy..
Please bear with me..
Let's start with my basic skincare routine..
Cleanse, tone and moisturise

Basic Care

I use everything from The Face Shop for my basic skincare...

1. Arsainte Eco-Therapy Multi-Care Cleansing Foam - this soothes my redness, does not leave tight feeling on my skin and organic. Suites sensitive skin the best! I'm up to my 2nd tube of this. One tube last about 7 months.RM59.90

2. Arsainte Eco-Therapy Extreme Moisture Tonic with Essential - This is my toner. Formulated with 7-free system, it's an alcohol free toner. Noticed the yellow layer?? It's a golden palm oil. I have dehydrated skin, so I still need mild moisture.RM69.90

3. Arsainte Eco-Therapy Extreme Moisture Ideal Essence - This clear-colored liquid contained Argan Oil and White Lupin. Easily absorbed into skin, making my skin feels soft. I don't feel any stickiness. RM99.90

4. Arsainte Eco-Therapy Crystal Water Super Gel - I swear by this moisturizer! It does wonders to my skin. Gel-type, oil-free, easily absorb, cooling and soothing. And hydrating! I love this gem. RM89.90


The Face Shop Wrinkle Stop Abyssine Eye Cream - Well this claims to reduced dark circles and fine lines. So far..no such things happen. My eyes still in crap land. Just want to finish this asap. RM89.90


The Face Shop Natural Sun Aqua Sun Gel SPF 40 PA+++ - I feel in love with this for its non-sticky and cooling feeling. After a while, I got bored. Hahaha.. RM59.90

Make-Up Removers

Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip - Loving the apple scent (I think it has apple scent..haha). Removes my waterproof eyeliner very well and does not leave my eyes cloudy. Forgot the price.


1. The Skin Food Green Vegetable Cleansing Tissue - with mung bean and rice extracts. I use this ONLY when I have no makeup on or simply too lazy (oh please spare me! everybody has their own lazy times) to remove my makeup. Guilty as charged! RM32.90
2. The Skin Food Black Sugar Deep Cleansing Cream - does a good job removing my waterproof BB cream and no breakouts! :) RM55.00

Extra Care
Wash-off Masks
I have varieties of them to tackle my skin problems.


From left to right:
1. The Face Shop Kiwi Mask - I darn! I forgot its official name. It's looks like spread jam. Really. For my dull and dehydrated skin. RM39.90
2. Arsainte Eco-Therapy Crytal Water Oxygen Mask - for my dull, dehydrated skin and congested pores. RM69.90
3. The Skin Food Egg White Pore Mask - my my congested pores and oily skin. RM44.00
4. The Skin Food Black Bean Nose Pack - for my nose. RM17.80
5. The Skin Food Peppermint Pore Diet Peel Off Mask - Ok ok..I bought this merely because I fell in love its minty scent. RM28.00

Mask Sheets
From left to right:
1. The Skin Food Hydro Fitting Yeast Mask (pack of 5) - supposedly for my oily skin and congested pores. Did not have the time to try them yet. Hehe. RM39.90
2. BEAute Claire Refreshing Balance Mask - One of gems!!! I totally in love with this mask. No worry, I will review it in future. Bought in bundles from my friend.


1. The Face Shop Living Nature Lemon Mask Sheet - oil-controlling
2.  The Face Shop Living Nature Rice Mask Sheet - brightening
3.  The Face Shop Living Nature Cucumber Mask Sheet - especially for my skin when they have redness episode. Mostly due to sun exposure and wrong products. All at RM6.90/piece

Sleeping Mask

The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask - Another gem of mine. It does a superb job hydrating my skin. My skin problems start diminish little by little since I've start using it. I don't know about others it does do wonders to my skin. RM99.90

Feels free to ask me about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment